PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Briz p!ssup early May?
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2004, 00:57
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Devil

Date:- Sunday, May 2nd
Time:- Approx. 1400 on
Place:- NORMAN HOTEL, Wooloongabba
102 Ipswich Rd Woolloongabba.

Tel:-(07) 3391 5022
(the pub's #.... not mine)

"So....think I've got a distinctive laugh then Kap; maybe I should raise the bar" - the bar being too high was the reason SOME people used for grovelling around the floor of a certain Irish pub in Melbourne, wasn't it?
No GG - that "evil", contagious laugh is ONE of the things that helps make you unique. Off hand I can think of another couple

So Ozsex is going to accompany you guys in the limo to Bris, eh? I wonder if you'll pass the breathalyser BEFORE you arrive - there's NO question about afterwards.
"Responsible drinking" - that SHOULDl be the theme of this little get together
Just because aircrew have a reputation for being cheapskates, let's hope that none of the "traditional" tricks are used to save $$$'s...things like filling a wine bladder full of spirits (hip flasks were also used once, but had limited capacity), and then ordering only ice..well actually some did occasionally splash out and order a Coke, come to think of it.

Sorry to hear you be in Budapest, instead of Pistinbris, LP.

Hey Pinky, how about posting the name(s) of any accomodation you come up with. I have just called the Norman, but they couldn't come up with anything nearby, and suggested East Brisbane - about 5 minutes away - might be the best bet.

Just 3 weeks from D-day.