PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's about time...
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2004, 14:18
The Voice

Location: somewhere in the nth of Oz, where it isn't really cold
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PLovett

I concur with your last post.

It appears that HA would have re-dress not only against the original author/distributor, but also anyone else who then copied it and forwarded it on. It is not a defence to an action to claim repetition, each repetition = 1 publication.

I am not real sure how that could be proven, (who copied it again and who received it). There would need to be a few loyal HA fans pointing fingers who would be prepared to give evidence methinks.

Icarus2001

Don't tempt fate buddy. Anything from that original doc. that is copied in any part and entered onto this BB then renders that poster and the ICH and ISP liable to an action by HA.

Not only that, anyone who copies the doc. and emails it to anyone else also could incur the wrath of a writ.

It is simply NOT worth it.

As for the media ... they tread a very fine line everytime they publish an article about anything.

However there is a defence known as fair reporting .. that is it is information for the public, published without malice or an improper reason and reported fairly and accurately.

** I hasten to add, I am not in any way shape or form connected to HA, his company nor anyone associated in any way with him or his company. Nor have I seen the 'original' offending document.**

Last edited by The Voice; 10th Apr 2004 at 23:41.