PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2004, 13:02
heavy crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh-Oh it seems like most pilots on here, it appears your comments are ill informed.

I am based at LGW WW exactly how many 777's are there at LGW with bunks?

Oh yes none, but I bet the pilots got 100 percent more horizontal rest than I have, due to the fact that as pilots you take a First bed for your rest, I however have a seat at the rear of WT.

Not that I object to you guys Having a first class seat for your horizontal rest, I don't.

I do however object to people like yourself who seem to think I have things so much better than I do.

Lets be honest Every post I have made has been accurate, can't say that about my pilot colleagues, Good job you guys can fly a plane more accurately.

Personally I don't have a problem with benchmarking and the company does not wish to either, as it knows the truth of the situation.

it is only pilots like you who have no vision of the real truth that keep annoying us by ranting on and on about us needing to be benchmarked.

Which incidentaly we clearly don't require.

we are not the poorest paid in the industry or the best but we are the most lambasted.

Why.

Well its muppets like you that won't accept what is clearly infront of your face.

Perhaps you just can't see it.

Well to be frank iff you lifted your b@lls out of your eyes you would!!!