PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's about time...
View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2004, 11:04
jon.pierre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desperate measures?

bitter,

I could not agree more and I hope that the person, who did the overnight delivery of this damning document, is reading this thread.

Problem is if they are still working for HA, they cannot (I'm am told) go through the proper channels for the same reason that they cannot (I'm am told) write up defects, or (I'm am told) press for better pay and conditions. If they do, they'll not only loose their job (I'm am told) but screw their chances for future employ(I'm am told). Pilots who are inexperienced with high aspirations are easily pressured and manipulated.

If the distributor, who does have (I'm am told) very accurate and current information regarding the operations of NAC is no longer employed by them, he certainly should have contacted Len the day he left. If not, then get onto it.

Perhaps, before condemning the author, we should stop and show some empathy for staff, it would seem, harassed and bullied and eventually sacked or forced to leave as no progression in the company remains. Perhaps a pilot so disillusioned about there career path who now feels worthless saw this as the only thing that would be noticed.

With HA’s legendary connections and PR machine at work, maybe he/she was right.

Last edited by jon.pierre; 9th Apr 2004 at 10:27.