PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sita
Thread: Sita
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 23:00
Whooaahh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seamus11...interesting to note that this is your first post and you didn't even register until after my previous message. You're not one of the SITA management I was critical of are you? Even if you are, I am now on the outside so matters not to me either way.

To answer your question, after 5 years on the inside I am certainly entitled to my opinion. I am one of the many redundancy statistics coming out of SITA in the past 12 months although I actually volunteered as opposed to the numerous other unfortunates who had little choice. Some guy and girls had significantly more years under their belts than I did with mortgages and families to support.

I have absolutely nothing against the guys in the trenches as stated before, but the Generals back in the safety of HQ don't seem to have much interest in aviation or indeed any knowledge of it other than selling services into it. Mark my words...big changes are gonna happen at SITA within the next 12 months

Staff and budgets have all been stripped to the bone in 2003. With no fat left it's very much put up or shut up time. (or should that be shut down)

Shame really 'cos it used to be fun working for Mama SITA.

Whooaahh.