PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Summer Schedule
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 17:14
Monde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice FIRST post there NC , either t'internet has made it down to the Crawley office or you're the first (no pun intended) person in LTN that i know thats got a good word to say about the new sales regime. I haven't laughed so much since you said we had a standby A300 this summer (!!)
Which ad-hocs have been flown which made more money than last year then ?- the rugby, the Puentes , the odd few footie charters compared to last season ?? - i don't think so somehow as the rates look pretty similar to me , and you're trying to tell us all that 250 hrs less flying has generated more profit - dream on... - although granted the NBO's did ok before they too went elsewhere .
It looks like PB's decision to bring in his mates has backfired big-time , apart from an Amritsar series which made f''@k-all what else new has FA managed to sell compared to the substantial flying that's been lost to the competition - additional Avro Malaga's ??. If the ZB's don't perform this summer then things could get very stormy indeed (i quote PB to a senior ZB manager - FACT)
TTFN - sorry if this is off topic guys...