PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 16:15
Slim20

Grim Sleeper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some nice vociferous debate going on here - very good to vent your spleen on one another, isn't it?

Just another job at the end of the day - I think the EZY roster could be better as we all generally agree, and duties could be more fairly shared among all the pilots at each base. As that is the main gripe amongst the brothers it suggests that otherwise life at EZY is as good as anywhere else (This is true.) To call those of us who aren't prepared to accept work and sleep as a viable lifestyle "halfwits" and "fools" (thanks unablereqnavperf) is deeply insulting and goes way beyond what our moderate attitude suggests.

Welsh Wonder says:
I always have been of the opinion that if I was unhappy at easyJet I would do the responsible thing and leave - not moan/groan and post anti-easyJet drivel
Excellent logic WW. Got any suggestions to make for someone like me, based near where I live with kids at school and a mortgage dependent on my not inconsiderable salary at EZY?

There's a very wide spectrum between "happy" and "unhappy" - I think that unablereqnavperf, outofsynch and welsh wonder need to remember that before suggesting that those of us NOT deliriously happy with our lot at easyjet are educationally subnormal depressives, or agent-provocateurs trying to drag the whole company down into our abyss of black despair - we are voicing our concerns, and committed to changing things for the better, so that ALL OF US may benefit.

Besides, moaning is therapeutic, and endemic in our profession, so live with it!