PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cargo Hiring!!!! (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 13:47
crl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far the talks and discussions on contract SAS pilots coming over are much intense and most guys on line are waiting for some opportunities to vent out some anger and furstrations that the whole episode had caused. For the first time we heard some Instructors are real fed up and they'll form the first "welcoming party" for the poor SAS chaps...So, don't expect smiles and certainly DON'T try telling us how immature this behaviour is as I would like to see how far anyone will go if this happens in CX, BA or Qantas..

Now of course some will counter by saying it's none of their (SAS pilots) fault, I can respect that observation but right now.... quite a few "eager", "friendly" and "helpful" Capts and FOs are waiting anxiously.. knowing that in Singapore Inc, this scheme of getting surplus pilots with someone else subsidizing is DEFINITELY gonna happen (considering SQ gonna save quite a few cts on this) and it will be shafted down our throats once more...without doubts.. The darn thing about this country or SIA (no difference really..) is that NOBODY listens till something BAD happens!!

All the best to your pursue guys.. I'm out of this thread for good..