PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MMMmmmiles Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2004, 09:25
Hairyplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMMmmmaggie

What Airbedane didn't say was that he did a beeeeeaaauuutiful slow roll in the thing, followed by a polished practice display.

MMMmmm!!!

Well...what else could we expect from the great man himself.

The last time the aircraft was aerobatted was by Brendan O'Brien down at Headcorn last Summer - only on that occasion I was sat in the front cockpit squealing like a kid on a roller coaster. Magic stuff.

Nicky and I flew it afterwards - all in all one of those 'great to be alive' days ( a joint agreement once we thawed out....!).

I am in discussions at the moment about the scheme change. It seems that whatever you do with the sandpaper, any previous markings will 'grin' through and will be visible always, albeit at acute angles.

With a metal aircraft all you need do is take it back to the shiny stuff. However, the Maggie is made of fabric covered plywood.

I wonder if there is a filler primer that would do the trick? It has to be an immaculate job otherwise it stays as V1075, at least for the foreseeable future.

Now looking forward to getting the Falcon out after the winter layoff - CofA due soon.

HP