PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair, that's a bit rich
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2004, 17:04
Coconuts

Lightbulb

Nudlaug

I don't mean to be rude but your 'copy & paste' post although very interesting, was for me anyway extraordinarily hard to read in its untidy format. I know it takes a bit of time to tidy up, backspacing & all but it would make it easier to follow.

I'm flown with FR many times, I've found them okay, I'm due to takre two connecting flights with them on Friday, if I've any probs you'll be the first to know. As I've said before 99% of the time they've been punctual for me barr twice when they had technical hitches which incurred about an hours delay each time, one time we had to change planes. That mainly p*ssed me off cause the pilot of the first had agreed to let me onto the flight deck while the pilot of the second one refused, 'said he needed to make up time', don't know if I believe that or not. I don't mind these delays, I'd rather arrive late than dead, though hopefully it will never interfer with my connections which I leave a good three hours between.

Their flight crews, cabin crews & ground crews I have always found charming & competent. Personally I've yet to fault FR but if they do screw me over, I promise you'll be the first to know.

Regards

Coco