PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 25 Stones and wanting a PPL
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2004, 12:21
darul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Genghis the Engineer,
at last a real answer! I would also like to say thank you to everybody for thier concern regarding my weight, i really do appreciate the advice and support that you offer. I'm trying another diet at the moment and hopefully will start learning to fly soon.

I wish to add..........
Being overweight is a problem that I created myself and am not one of these people who blames the world for something thats my fault, i'm also the type of person who could'nt give a s**t what people say about me but..........
some of the reply's on this topic have been very cruel not everybody who is fat is able to ignore hurtful comments. There are many fat people out there who hate themselves so much that they won't even leave thier homes because of people like those on here that can only offer ridicule. I wonder if some of you would also make fun of the disabled etc, I just hope that you bring your children up better than yourselves and teach them that there are many different types of people in the world and that they should not be judged by apperence alone.

Darul.