PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - failed 14 exams and redo the all session?
Old 2nd Apr 2004, 10:21
flystudent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scroggs I have no problem sharing what I have been told. But can't help but feel your email was written in a somewhat sarcastic nature. If it wasnt then I apologise, and if it was then I trust the following will be enough to receive an apology from you as I have fully justified my previous statement.

I am an integrated student at oxford and as such am trying to find out all I can on specific airlines requirements via direct contact rather than word of mouth. I have not attened selection procedures and I am passing on the information that was given to me.

The information was first hand to me about 4 weeks ago, I had heard it before through rumour but decided to speak to one of the senior people in recruitment directly at British Airways with regards to their employment of low hour Integrated student. This is what he told me.

1. Looking for 85% + average in ground studies
2. Dont like to see more than 4-5 resits
3. Looking for a first series pass in the skill tests (first time pass, partial then pass or fail then pass)

he went on to talk about the types of individuals etc, but the above point 1-3 is what I commented on in my previous post. If you choose not to believe it that's your choice.

Yes I probably will be suprised, dont take anything for granted these days , unless of course it comes from the horses mouth as in the fact from above, which is relevant directly to BA.

ta ta