PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Movers v Loadies (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2004, 22:18
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E number Herr Reichman has a few points

"What I cannot stand is self opinionated shiney fleet bully boys who through their position try to impose their will on those they perceive as lesser mortals.".........Movers are lesser moratals......if in fact mortals at all

"If that DAMO in Washington had had any backbone".........as a typical mover why should he be blessed with a skeletal system

"The car was a legitimate piece of indulgence freight" and no doubt the previous onloads and susequent chalks had all been "sorted" so this thieving gypsys car could get home free of charge...........al la akronelli

"With regards to indulgence passengers - ie your chums family.Fortunately it is the movers who wave the magic wand and decide who will or will not travel and you will have to live with that"........who's the feckin facist now you muppet

"Re your statement - "Having been at the receiving end of movers mean and spitefulness since that episode it would seem your wish continues to come true" - Hoorah.
It gives me great joy to think that perhaps on at least one occassion I have managed to f4ck up your day"..........and how many other well intentioned folks days have you fecked up with your small minded attitude...........

all spelling misakes are "df" alcohol induced