PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2004, 19:34
FrozenATPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Swiss Tonni

You need to realise that without the cabin crew WE wouldn't be doing the job we are doing....

We work together as a team!

Your statement just shows how "narrow" your views are.

You say - anybody could be trained up on SEP in 5 days! Ever heard of the little thing called CRM - or are you THE ONE that still to this day doesn't know what that means?

When I look at all your post on this forum (and on the others - or did you not realise that people know who you really are?....) it just shows: YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY BUT Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F.! Your attitude is a slap in every pilots face and an insult to every cabin crew member.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our cabin crew for all the hard work they put in! We might loose sight of how hard that job actually is! I would and could not do it!
I've looked at our cabin crew members pay scales- and the wages are not "over the top". They reflect the price of the great customer service we give our passengers on a daily basis. It doesn't matter how "smooth" we land the plane (let's face it - it's our job and we get paid to do it!) - passengers always remember the service they received during the flight! Try flying with other airlines, you'll soon see what I mean!

You've just got to get over the fact that NO STEWARDESS would touch you with a 10 ft pole (anymore! I'm not talking about the one that ran off with 50 % of your pension!). Just get over it!

See you soon!

Your respectfully,

FrozenATPL

PS This might be my last post on pprune - because I'm just going to stand in the shadows and continue to watch over certain people!