PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ascoteers Multiple Choice
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2004, 19:25
Echo 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
von Reichman,

Bleeding heart ?.........ME !!...In your dreams sonny !

What I cannot stand is self opinionated shiney fleet bully boys who through their position try to impose their will on those they perceive as lesser mortals.
If that DAMO in Washington had had any backbone he would have told your chum to foxtrot oscar and get his arse in gear.
The car was a legitimate piece of indulgence freight and there was no requirement to seek the captains permission to fly it out.
If flight crews had carte blanche to decide what they will or will not take the whole job would become a crock of sh!t.

With regards to indulgence passengers - ie your chums family.Fortunately it is the movers who wave the magic wand and decide who will or will not travel and you will have to live with that.

Re your statement - "Having been at the receiving end of movers mean and spitefulness since that episode it would seem your wish continues to come true" - Hoorah.
It gives me great joy to think that perhaps on at least one occassion I have managed to f4ck up your day.With your attitude it is no more than you deserve.