PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2004, 08:43
ThS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swiss_tonni

First of all, yeah it's sad that bitterness and hard word are spoken here, but when you come across people like yourself, who's got NO idea what you are talking about, then we/I have to speak up..

If I have offended anyone on here, I'm sorry!

Then you wrote this:

You are replaceable. A maximum of five days training would get the SEP out of the way. That would provide a minimum service. Dont delude yourselves.

Would LOVE to see what kind of crew you would get in 5 days training.
Again it seems like that you and some others here, actually have NO idea about what the job is all about..

There are people, like myself and others who takes pride in what they do.. and does it well. Som for 30 years and some for a few.

Then coming across ignorent people working for the same company.. ?????

was it United we stand???? in this case...

then dear swiss... you come on with this...

Also, dont put yourselves on too high a pedestal, the rest of the company do not see you in the same light as you do in your grooming mirrors at Compass Centre. If there is any threat of a dispute, you will get NO support from outside your little world.

well, I look VERY good in my mirror.. LOL

BUT that comment sort of explaines why I feel like I'm from Mars when I come into Waterworld/Latteland.

HARDLY ever being met by a hello, or just a friendly look from men/women in suits.. more or less like a piece of dirt..
(except from the lovely people in the cantine, when I buy myself a latte!)

So turn this back to you swiss_tonni, what happend to manners of being polite?... a smile will take you a mile!

LAST on here..

I agree with we got the best and the worst of CC.. mostly VERY good.. asked a few people around.. and said which is the BEST airline to fly with and most people said BA.

If you take away the asian carriers, in the sense they are like robots.. no real human contact.. can't really joke and have a laugh with them.. in the sense you can with a western carrier.. then I think we are doing very well.