PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NO !!Had A Real Crisis To Report On ,and Now I Am Lost .help/Merged with ITS GONE.
Old 1st Apr 2004, 07:05
Pink_aviator

PINKS WORLD THROUGH ROSE COLOURED SPECS

Location: Happy and content again back in the house on the beach ,baking on the AGA and flying around my highland home . emmmmmmmm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THANKS FOR THE HUG WHIRLY

BUT as I said I will get MY THREAD BACK from MJ ,
and I am going out now , TO TO , WELL try ad sort EVERY THING ,
AND WHEN I GET BACK ,

errrrrrr I would quite like a hug from
emmmm
Stick
2 DONKEYS
Lofty loftus tb
timmy boy
and well
TORY BOY .
GO ONE , it is A crisis day ,ad MJ isn't going to be giving any out to me , IS HE .

THE SORTING OUT PINKSTER

I WILL BE BACK ,YOU CAN BET ON IT .

OH YES BRL,

WHEN I RETURN after lunch ,could you PLEASE have this thread added on to my PINKHEAD SETS THREAD .

NOW, YOU LOT HAVE MADE ME LATE.

AND I WILL REPOST the last nights post so I can get some answers .

WE HAVE A PPL TO GET REMEMBER .

HERE GOES , I WILL NOT BE BEATEN.

What a relief to be back on line ,a new crisis was suffered ,three whole days without any coaxing , cajoling ,advising ,teaching or even admonishing

I HATED IT .

Caught up on all the posts in my absence and all looks calm and back to normal on the PINK FRONT .

A big thank you to School Sec , for sticking up for me ,and all regulars will know that after MAD JOCK she has to take the brunt of me ,and yet still wants more .

Normal life will resume on Sunday ,Monday , Wednesday
(sorry but Tuesday is reserved for a drive to the Isle of Skye , to my favourite shop In the whole wide world ,well a treat in antisipation of a skills pass later on the week ,is called for ?)
Thursday Friday Saturday ,
Clear the skies ,for Little Miss Pinkster will need it all .

727 execc,and WIDE BOY , how thrilling to have two big wigs on board .
I wont let it go to my head . HONEST
Well I might , as I am such an impressionable girl, teehee .

Thanks for the tips MR only tests commercial boys and girls ,but can spare a moment for me WIDE BOY .

1) I am preparing as best I can by reading ad re reading my flight manual .
(is that good )

I practise flying by closing my eyes
( to concentrate, )(I will ofcourse open them for the test )

Sitting on a chair ,pretending to hold the controls and the throttle ,and simulate a SSR
Trouble is I had to go to an end of term service at the school (not mine ) today ,and In a moment of boredom (sorry KEEF our Pprue chaplin ) I practised one while perched on a pew ,, only to be woken by a dig in the ribs , when I did a VROOM .
Well I was practising a PFL and you have to give it some VROOM on the corners .
I am trying and have to grab my opportunities when I can , tee hee .

2) When you say do not dwell on it ,
Do you mean ,that if I get a manover wrong ,he will tell me ,
Or I will realise and must not say
Please PLEEEEEEEEEASE , just one more shot at it ,10 th time lucky ,
And just move no smileing sweetly .

3)
YES I will relax into it and pretend that old faithfull MAD JOCK ,is slouched ext to me relaxed ,so I must be performing correctly .

I am really looking forward to my next flight on Sunday ,as I will know how much work and practise I will need .

OH YES and PHONIEX09 ,
I most certinally would be INSISTING on playing my self In the film ,
I like COLTRANE ,but do not want to be worried by overloading ,as I would prefer to carry full tanks, any way MATHEW PERRY (Chandler from friends) would do better .
It is MY story , so I get to choose .

ONE last thing .FNG , YOU little fibber ,(skcived off work did we to catch an opportunity to fly )
Any way you DID warn me to not believe all that I read o the net .YOU DID, YOU DID ,YOU DIDDDDDD..

And our TORY BOY and I have had words behind closed doors ,and I feel he will be more manageable now ,
(he has witnessed what I can do. I can pack a mighty kick into my little PINK boots ) TEE HEE .

WELL enough for now , have found a skills test book and seeing it all written down , in Pink , I mean black and white , every thing they will test you on , is mind blowing .

GOSH can I do all those things . I suppose I can
Clever me .

nite nite

THE PINKSTER