PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2004, 04:43
swiss_tonni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all, and the few bitter and twisted cc who have leapt onto pprune from the confines of the BASSA forum.

I am appalled by the comments that have been placed here by cabin crew about their feelings about their flight crew colleagues. Heaven help us if we are faced with the sort of incident British Midland were faced with a few years ago.

If you dont want to split a bill, and it is being dicsussed at the start of a meal, why dont you speak up? If it is being discussed at the end of a meal why dont you speak up? If there is a PA discussing an engine that has been shut down, and you can see a problem with a different engine, would you have the guts to speak up then?

I was wrong about the box payments, they are not Box A etc, they are Box 1, thru to Box 5.

You do call the pilots and ask for a certain time of arrival on stand, or later, I, and others, have heard it done. Perhaps BA should stop rewarding you when a flight is late!

You have made a large number of comments about getting rid of "the suits" at Waterside. Do you actually know any positions that are surplus to requirements? If you do, I know of someone who will be interested, its [email protected]

You are replaceable. A maximum of five days training would get the SEP out of the way. That would provide a minimum service. Dont delude yourselves.

Also, dont put yourselves on too high a pedestal, the rest of the company do not see you in the same light as you do in your grooming mirrors at Compass Centre. If there is any threat of a dispute, you will get NO support from outside your little world.

Toodle pip

Swiss_tonni