PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 crashes into World Trade Centre
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2001, 07:46
Slasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too side by the USA today. Ive seen my fair share of horific death in this part of the world but never mass-murder like this.

This IS the real world. Our generation now feels what the previous one felt when Pearl was attacked. In 60 years nothing has changed, and in another 60 years the world will still be as dangerous and deadly.

There are 2 images I will never forget for a very very long time:

* The 767 slamming into WTC #2. To all 4 aircraft pax and crew, may they RIP.

* Palestinians dancing in the streets celebrating. If anyone had any trace of sympathy for Palestine before, thats now gone.

I just hope it will be finaly realised that rhetoric and agreements with these fanatic ratbags just does not work and never has, and that firm force is the only thing these demented trash understand.

On a minor note, I give a nod of respect to that CNN reporter Aaron Brown who covered the WTC collapse from start to finish. This guy was bloodey close to tears most of the time, yet kept his profesionalism and kept doing his job.

Let the US finaly pull off the kid-gloves, hunt down those responsible and get rid of them once and for bloodey all. Forget retoric, respecting geographic boundarys, civil-liberty groups and the UN. Go in, hit hard, and give them and the rest of these potential fanatic luntatics a lesson they will never ever forget.