PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet "Airline" Programme This Week
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2004, 22:37
spork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Easyjet "Airline" Programme This Week

I mentioned in the "BA - Should I complain?" thread that I felt that the "Airline" programme did Easyjet no great favours. I must admit however to getting some entertainment out of the manic moments when passengers clearly in the wrong get cut dead with quotes from the Ts & Cs.

However, in this week's episode, I felt that the "two Daves" deserved better treatment than they got from the two young men behind the counter. The way it was portrayed in the programme it looked as though a genuine mistake had been made, and an opportunity for good public relations was completely missed by the desk staff. (One of the Daves had two seats booked in his name, the other had no seat.) The rights and wrongs of "who had made the mistake" was not that important I thought. They'd paid for two seats, turned up on time, and to have the point debated ad nauseam (with the desk staff demanding they pay for another ticket) until the plane had left the gate, must have put them off Easyjet forever.

Overall I felt that the two desk staff came across as arrogant and disinterested on this occasion. The one guy staring at the customer with a steely look, not answering any of his valid questions, made me fume I’m afraid.