PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fired while on duty
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2004, 21:50
Blue Panorama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
While I don't agree with every item in the so called audit, one thing is irrefutable, BPA is an accident waiting to happen.

The mention of a Capt being sacked because his descision was not politically correct is not entirely true. Despite being offered a permanent contract, 3 days before the temporary one was due to finish, the offer was withdrawn. I understand he diverted twice and on both occaisions was told his descision did not agree with what he had been instructed to do by Mr Pecci. The manner in which it was done was very underhand and left the Capt with no form of recourse.

There have been other previous postings on the subject of BPA safety but they have been removed very quickly by moderators for whatever reason. The above mentioned Capt was accused of writing one posting while he was enroute from Italy to his home country. It was removed before he had a chance to see what he had allegedly written and respond accordingly.

Good luck to all those who remain with BPA but my words to you are, the grass is very definitely greener elsewhere. I am glad I got out before another incident caused a hull loss and my job loss.