PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2004, 20:37
Connex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bealine –

Are you a rare survivor from the BEA/BOAC bygone age? If you are really a member of the “Old Guard”, did you ever win the £100 jackpot from the fruit machine at the Viscount Club, LHR?

Sorry you don’t agree – your prerogative. Trouble is, the “piddling bonus” you refer to, and even all the other numerous niggles and issues, are not the problem. The problem is that your Company is now being held to ransom by certain groups who think that they can influence Company policy with the threat of walkouts, as per the swipe card issue. This is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Might work once, or even twice. After that your punters will walk away in droves, your Company will go bust, and you’ll all be out of a job. Very sensible!

Even if you don’t like it, rational discussion and negotiation is the ONLY way to resolve issues for a PLC if it is to have any chance of survival. For that to work, you have to be united. Sadly, for all of you at BA, this will never happen for as long as you’ve got a hole in your ar*e. You do not have “motivated” staff at BA – you have selfish staff. Nobody will support anybody else – the self/me me me/greed factor rears its head again. The competition out there may not be as big, but it will surely gain from your collective intransigence towards each other.

I like your reference to “BOAC wan*ers” – from what I remember, they always were better at everything than your lot – even wan*ing, I expect.

ThS –

Quote: “go and get your facts right before you start with me”

What “facts” are we referring to here, little viper?

Anyway, enough of that - in the spirit of UK/Swedish harmony, I am truly pleased to see that somebody who is as “well educated” as yourself was able to secure a position at the envious rate of £10800pa. Obviously all down to another resounding graduation with honours from the “Stockholm Academy of Talking Boll**ks”!

And with reference to your reply to Lucifer, yes you are correct – YOUR conversation is done.

With regard to the CC “slagging” on this thread, and irrespective to what they will say in their defence, yes – CC DO think they’re the Dogs Whatsits – they have always held that attitude. I tend to agree to a point – many of them look like DWs.

And for all you BA bods reading this post - as a shareholder in your Company, I want to see BA be successful, and there is always the "loyalty to the flag carrier" bit as well. What a shame you cannot harness the energy and intensity you use to verbally destroy each other to try, for once, to work with each other - you may be surprised at the outcome. At the very least, you may retain the support of Joe Public in your struggles against unpopular Management policy - support which could mean the difference between you having a job or joining good old ThS at McBurgers in the not-too-distant future.