PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would you do about this idiot?
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2004, 18:18
Big Hilly

Peoples' Champion!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blimey, what a lot of posts!

Sensible, I really don’t know what to say. I could make neither head nor tail of what the hell you were trying to say in your latest post. I’m not going to get into some sort of name-calling, handbag fight with you on here. My advice to you would have to be: go and get a few hours under your belt, then, when you’ve grown up a little and have something constructive & coherent to say, I’ll get back to you.

JAFO, Perhaps I should explain. There were four of us in the car. Each of us extremely experienced professional pilots and each of us said “WTF!!!!!!!!” As I said before, he was NO MORE than 200ft In reality, he was probably lower. Was he at 201ft? Maybe. Was he at 150ft? Maybe. Was he at 501ft? NO FUNG WAY!!!!!

You also have to ask what the hell was he was doing flying up the left hand lane of a motorway anyway (didn’t I read once something about a/c keeping to the RIGHT of such objects. . . .)? An emergency? Well if he flies above a motorway with a failing Donk, then he really does deserve to have the book thrown at him. I can think of no technical problem that would force him to do this – anyone have any ideas?????

Kentish Lad, What can I say – it looks like I’ve finally got myself a fan! Thank you for your kind words though!

Everyone else, Can I just make one thing clear? As Timothy said, I was asking YOUR advice on what to do!!!! And I will go with the majority verdict. I’ve got his details (or at least the details of the registered owner and hopefully he’ll know who was flying his aircraft at that time on a Saturday afternoon) and I’ll have a word. . . .

BH