PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MMMmmmiles Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2004, 08:51
Hairyplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nerd responding.....

I havent looked up the definition of a 'nerd' but it does conjure up an image that I am confident very few subscribers to this thread will fit...

Anyway - welcome to Miles ownership.

You are clearly passionate enough about your aircraft project to spend many, many thousands of pounds more to get it flying that it will eventualy be worth. That indeed is the mark of a true enthusiast and for that I salute you. Does that enthusiasm and, to others a seemingly foolish financial commitment, make you a nerd too or simply an 'enthusiast'?

If anybody has anything on the aircraft it will most likely be Peter Amos of The Miles Collection. I guess you have already contacted him. If you are not a member then I recommend that you join immediately.

Have you posted on the FlyPast forum?

When I bought my Falcon it came with very little history and nothing relative to its early days. All it took was some dedication and the help of some fellow 'enthusiasts'. As you can see from my thread, now approaching 10,000 hits, there is a lot of interest out there.

I wish you luck with your project. I considered it myself but bought the Maggie instead.

Try to get to G-VFWE, I would very much like to meet you and introduce you to other MMMmmmiles owners, pilots and enthusiasts.

All the best

HP