PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Interview
Thread: Eagle Interview
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2004, 10:17
Rollie Hea Hea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I get my eagle job maybe I could sugest a new company slogen to help rase moral like

"Eagle Air Staafff Where Ordinary People too"

I could also help make the toast in the crew room so when the boys come in after a hard night they got somthing to line their tummies and hopfuly no one will get fired again.

I was gonna get a medical but Redgy told me that when he was down at his AA meeting one of the big boss men from eagle who interview special people like me were down there too and he didn't have his medical either cos he been drinken to much L&P or was that J&D so mite spend the money on new toaster for my mate's at eagle insted.

I can't hardly wait! my mate's at eagle are gonna tech me how to fly the B1900 cos I hear the training there is so good and the people are so nice like when I saw them teaching this other special person like me how to fly the other day I herd a loud BANG! and saw all this smoke out of the plane cos the special people in the plane had over temped & tourqed the poor little plane while they were training
They had to pull the engine out and it had a one way ticket to the big hangar in the sky

I don't care though my wheelchair did the same one time when I drove it in the pool