PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Interview
Thread: Eagle Interview
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2004, 07:50
belowMDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well well, a simple post quickly degenerating. I am not going to wade into the whole who is better etc etc because my opinions are my own and it really makes no difference to others which side of the fence I have decided to set up camp on.
However I must take issue with something in Thump & Go's last post. I have worked in GA for a couple of years now and when I walk down the fingers at Auckland, or for that matter, any other regional airport I may happen to visit, the pilots who reguarly look me in the eye and say hello or reply to my hello are the Mt Cook,Air Nelson and Origin guys and girls. Now I don't want to draw coclusions about why this is but if as a group (there are a few exceptions), the Eagle pilots want to have a reputation as a freindly bunch then they have done a poor job with me and many others I know.
I don't believe in the whole: I am better than you because I survived GA/Instructing. We are all in this together, and if we don't hurry up and realise this then we might end up retiring bitter old men/women. Be proud of what you have achieved no matter what company you work for, but give others some proffessional consideration.