PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention BA staff and shareholders
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2004, 00:03
Rimmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUOTE -

"once again in-flight services management have screwed up the crewing figures and the union have granted alleviation for the next few days so that BA don't have to cancel any flights"

This is to UNION agreed figures not legalities ( you wont find the pilots accepting a wedge to go solo,although i do see a lot of ETOP a/c with 3 man crews??? )

If BA are so short of staff why not draft in some of the 250 managers from Joblink ?

Quote -

"just typical of the incompetence of our management yet again"

Agreed - A report in the guardian 10 years ago said that BA had 12000 too many managers and 50% were incompetent,all the posts here support that assessment as true!!!

"As for the engineer who thinks he can step into our shoes,how long do you think we can retain our customers for if we get any old tom dick or Harry pouring drinks with oiled stained finger nails"

All the reports here refer to the whining Longhaul CC, we all know the Shorthaul crews work really hard,i for one would come forward to support the operation for ROD in the light of this kind of B****X,don't think for one minute that means i would help out if BA were messing with the lower paid hard working Shorthaul Crews.

Like to add though - we aren't all that bad at customer relations,there are lots of so called engineers cum engineering manager types,that go by the " Olympic Flame " mentality and aren't that oily as they " Don't go Out "!!!