PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestwick Airport, what a joke!
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2004, 17:01
Eric T Cartman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question EGPK

Don’t rise to the “Bash Prestwick “ bait again people ! Remember Danny’s warning : -
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

@ G=AMMY
I did a search on your posts out of interest – not exactly an impartial commentator to kick off this thread are you ? LOL

Some examples :-

Topic: Ryanair Taxi Tactics
posted 8th March 2003 20:52
I know what you mean! Do airside speed limits not apply to some pilots? Also, quite often I see a lot of pilots not even following the taxiway centre-line markings and cutting corners just so that they get on stand sooner.

posted 8th April 2003 05:19
As a Ryanair dispatcher the rule is………………
--------------------------------------------------
posted 9th April 2003 23:26
…………….. G-AMMY is an experienced Ryanair Dispatcher and was Dispatcher of the month!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted 28th December 2003 07:04
…………I live in Glasgow……………….

By deduction then, G-AMMY, you work at Prestwick – are you really a Ryanair Dispatcher or an employee of PIK dispatching Ryanair aircraft – as they say in Private Eye, “I think we should be told!” . In any case , have you made your concerns known to the Chief Pilot or your Supervisor – no ? Thought not !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted 3rd March 2004 23:31
……..but its only for a University project…………….

OK – this narrows your ID down a bit ! ;-)

posted 26th March 2004 13:49
…………..Ha ha ha ha....... runway31, you could not be further from the truth.

Does it make you feel big when you insult other people?
Everyone is entitled to have their own views and in my opinion Prestwick is a disgrace.

--------------------------------------
On 1st September 2003 05:04 you posted ………. BAe 146-100
Where do you get your info from?
You seem to think that you know everything! ………………

Doesn’t tie in very well with your comment above does it ?

posted 27th March 2004 11:39
……………………No, I am not a passenger. Furthermore, in all the airports that I have visited in my life, I have never witnessed such a shambolic operation!

Out of interest, why do you think that Prestwick can not attract other major Scheduled carriers?
---------------------------------

OK – 1) I’ve spent 4 hours stuck in a DC10 on the apron @ KBOS – that’s what I call shambolic
2) Have you made your feelings known to PIK Management so they can take remedial action if required ?

3) Perhaps you would enlighten us with your wisdom and tell us why Prestwick can not attract other major Scheduled carriers? I’m sure Mr.Wilson is dying to hear your solution !! [Mind you, as the airport had a record 133,948 pax in January, obviously the lavvies cannae be that bad !! ]