PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Interview
Thread: Eagle Interview
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2004, 09:28
Thump & Go

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to hear S2K, see you 'round the place

Puinarny(if that's your real name) first time caller, long time listener?
Do these "good ****s" you speak of have the same attitude as you? Do they (or you) consider that, that may be the reason they were given the "thanks but no thanks". While I'm sure your friends are 'good fullas' and "competent" they're not the same ones flying 90 degree intercepts to inbounds at 4nm, unable to lay drift for wind in the sim and whom see the group session as a chance to astound those around them with their oratory skills are they? It's not rocket science you know, there's enough info out there about how Eagle conduct their "over the top" interview - just follow the advice whether you like the process or not. If I may string a couple of cliches together - At the end of the day it's their train set. Full credit to the........ sorry got carried away.

Just where do you operate in GA to see pilots from all of the companies you mention? Have you or your friends ever say g'day first? All I get from the GA guys I say hi (first) to in AKL is a Neanderthal grunt - needless to say I get over it pretty quickly
Anybody with a hat ever given you the time of day? The trend on this forum tends to be invent a story that fits the argument - maybe you should run for US President.

Here's a news flash for you, the big boys don't actually care if you fly a 1900, J41 or Harbin Y-12 - none of it matters. Turbine time is just a way of getting some CV's off the table. Turboprop is actually GA with money and somebody to talk to. If you get there you'll find it's no different to what you do now.

A few quick pertinent points:
define "a better plane" 747 vs Concorde? J41vs1900vs340?
define "a hick town" NPL(Air Nel/formerly Origin) vs NSN
(hippie town) vs AKL,BHE,KKE?
explain why a hostie makes a job (flying that is people) better?
do you know how much a J41 driver gets?

NO-ONE cares if you and your mates don't like EAG or their interview, least of all their management.
NO-ONE cares if you and your mates don't apply. That is your democratic right!

Correct my Ali G fan, if spooky misses out there will be something to look forward around the corner - good call.

Yawn!....more of the same

T & G

ps: thanks for the amusment