PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Interview
Thread: Eagle Interview
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2004, 23:44
Puinarny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking at all this from someone still in GA and looking for a job I can see both sides to the story. Sure Eagle have the backing of Air NZ/Govt hence more job securitey new planes. Thats about all they have going for them.

The 3 day interview: Im sure we all agree this is just a little bit over the top to drive a horse float. Does the process even work? Look at all the people who have missed out since this interview process began. I know quiet a few of these people well and they are all the good ******s that were good to work with and very competant pilots. (They have all moved on to Air nsn now) It seems to me that all the people who have got in are all the ones that were the F@#c wits and made all the stuff ups. I know this is a generalisation but I can only speak of the people I know.

A lot of the Eagle guys seem to have the I'm better than you, your just a G/A pleb attude. Their the ones that hold their nose in the air as they walk pass you when you see them around the airports unlike the Air nsn/Origin and Chats guys who normally say gidday.

They are definetely starting to get a bad rep around the place and there are lots of people in G/A who aren't even applying to them and given the current hiring situation it is understandable, there are better jobs out their.

Sqwark (Dork)2000 & PUMP & GO. I do agree with some of your comments about Origin but only if you were reffering to flying the 31/32. I beleve that the j41 job with them is far better than Eagle. (better plane, hostie, more pay, don,t have to live in some hick town ect)

Spooky, good luck with the interveiw mate. If you do miss out don't worry because their will be something better just around the corner.