PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JET 2 expansion
Thread: JET 2 expansion
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2004, 18:47
BEST L/CONTROLLER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOMBARDIER!!!

Never realised it before when others were thelling me, but you really are a pillock.!!

These boards are for the use of people with either, rumours, or people with accurate information to pass on, and not used as a slagging board which you obviousley think they are.

MY info regarding the 7th JET2 a/c at LBA was accurate, GCELB was supposed to be at LBA by end of MAR04 but that now has been put off until further notice, fair enough you already knew that, so why not just tell us that that was the case instead of coming on here and blasting it out as if you owned the bloody Airline.

You also said that there were 6 based and 5 operating, well on certain days all 6 a/c are operating at the same time, but that don't matter now.

With regard to the VIKING thing, know body jumps to conclusions when they know the Airline has put forward a request to operate.
Having said that, Viking Airlines cancelled that req a few days ago, but it was on the cards weather or not there was no HER flt from lba with any Tour Operator, as NIBOR said you can't jump to conclusions when you have the facts in front of you.

Also with regard to the checking in on desks 10-13 bussiness, you havn't got a clue about what I do so I'd be quiet.

Also on a final note, I'm not one for coming on here for a slagging match but I'm always up for one!!!!!!!

Bombardeir I think you should think in future before commenting, coz I'm not the only one, I think you should go out to one of those shops that they have in GERMANY or wherever it is your from and buy what we call here in England a ..............LIFE..........

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!