PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Warning: SAS Flight academy/SAA Scam
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2004, 09:10
bluefalcon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

I see, thanks bananaflyer,

My hopes are certainly going down then. This is my first interview ever, and if it looks like that....
Im still gonna go for it though, even though they dont hire me , but as an experience to what expect in interviews and sim assesment. About what u said before, don´t you think its a bit too much to fail someone for going 50 ft up or down from required fl in a sim u´ve never flown before like the F28, U have to be a F28 type rated pilot to not commit any errors, and even so if flying on manual they might commit some like those, I´ve found that a bit exaggerating, but I see your point in which they´ll be up watching for whatever wrong movement u make, to fail you.
Have you then been at the interview assesment in Dublin? could you describe me what kinds of questions they´ll ask?
Thanks bananaflyer.
To someone asking before, no I dont know mr Dooney, I ve also been trying for ages, but I got phonecalled from a guy in sweeden and then e-mailed for the interview, I dont know why me, cause Im hardly over 200 hours tt, and 0 tr ofcourse.
But anyhow
thanks to all, and happylandings>