PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyblu @ BHX
Thread: Flyblu @ BHX
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2004, 07:34
Mike16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Big banana

Aren't we a big banana now.... For your information i rang fly blu back and asked to speak to the so called gentleman who made this comment to me, The guy who answered the telephone to me was the same guy, who did turn out to be the CEO of FLYBLU.
To be honest with you , i put my case to him, as to why he was so rude to me, and then he Apologised to me, saying he was having a bad day !
As a decent English man myself, i accept this apology as we all have bad days, no one is perfect, for your information BANANA man i do have a GCSE pass of A in English and a O level pass in English, so please do not ever talk to me in that tone, at least get yourself a decent name, instaed of Banana man, i think i know who the kid is here...
In regards to what Bacardi and Richter are all saying, we are in much doubt about this project as the so called airlines like NOW etc have let us down in the past, promising new fast careers for us, excellent pay, brilliant prospects etc for them to go under the week before operation.....
I do hope Flyblu will make it, but i think they are having problems, no aircraft, no licences, no flight deck etc and now the maiden voyage flight on 3.6.4 is now cancelled to futher notice.
When you compare this to the other no frills airline setting up this late summer to the states and canada ( Zoom airlines ) i saw this on a thread yesterday, they are starting up late summer, and there website is very reassuring, see for yourself, there is a big difference from the flyblu website.
Shame it is only operating from Glasgow and LGW, wished it would come to EMA, may be one day !
Well lets hope flyblu do get set up and have a long prosperous future in the Midlands.
Thank you
Mike