PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi upgrades on longhaul
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2004, 11:12
pollypocket36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do agree with what you are al saying and perhaps "expect" was the wrong word to use. However, when
"frequent flyers", gold and silver card holders have been upgraded, if enough space, they should establish if any staff are on board. I work at LHR and its done quite alot there. Don't get me wrong, not all the time but more frequent than not. You come across some No 1s that do it all the time and some that never. However, I've worked for bmi for some years and its like getting blood from a stone with reference to a longhaul upgrade. Shorthaul is again instant, so why the difference between long and shorthaul. Do you see where I'm coming from? I've no probs with sitting down the back. I'm glad to be on the flight. However, when all the upgrades have been done and the flights is pratically empty with 1-5 staff on stby (a number of times I've travelled), it's a bit of a let down when you are all put down the back.

I don't mean to offend anybody who works at MAN longhaul I'm just pointing out a feeling.

Polly