PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2004, 09:54
Badger Badger Badger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No i am the badger

Witchway

No you have the wrong man im afraid, nice try though, and he isn't the new Cabin Services Manager he is the returning one.
I only speak what i know and believe in, i just didn't go about my job blinkered. Regardless of that EAAC would not prompt any of their staff to comment on here since this site was banned from use within the company.

This site is a rumour site, nothing more nothing less. And quite a dangerous one at that, for this can be accessed by the public as well as the aviation industry, so if anything some of the posting on here i feel could be attributed to the current downfall of EAAC.

With a CVA the company is allowed to continue trading but it has a structured plan to follow which is controlled and watched over by an administration. This allows them to repay what they owe over a set period of time. For this to work it is more than understandable that the company will have to streamline, and that is why most of us were made redundant. The usual turn around is in the region of a month to 2 months, so the longer you keep hold of those forms the longer you will have to wait.

I too was made redundant, and have spent most of the week trying to get all the proper forms filled out in order to activate those lovely things called payment protection plans.
I know we are all upset and bitter and twisted about the whole thing, but surely all this energy could be put towards getting new jobs; not slagging off those who would write our references.

Last edited by Badger Badger Badger; 23rd Mar 2004 at 10:12.