PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - finalmente i sindacati sulle fcl!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2004, 07:56
Speevy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, maybe somebody missunderstood (or maybe I didn't explained myself properly!!).

We are not JARS mutual (we are JARS compliant!!! exept JAR FCL 3!!!).
And yeas if you ask a lawyer, I repeat that's what I did, if one of the european CAA doesn't allow you to work in EU they are dong an unlawfull act against the international agreements signed bye each european country: if you are EU citizen you have the right to work in every EU member country if qualified (and yeas we are qualified).
The point is that JAA can't do anything about it but if you go directly and talk to each CAA and mention these agreements they have to allow you to work!!!

doubting is always good but why I should report something that I am not sure 100% in this forum???

Bye the way C-47 is right JARS are not compulsory but remember those agreements I mention, they are (you remember what happen some years ago when that French footballer went on court!?!?!)

Good luck and good flying
Speevy

P.S. I never said Italy should pretend anything, we as pilots should pretend, we are to do something, remember that we are the anly ones that really care about the situation!!!