PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - finalmente i sindacati sulle fcl!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2004, 10:40
Speevy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect, as I said we are mutual YET, this doesn't mean our license are not JAA!

What I am saying is that with the status quo my license has been approved by some CAAs and when we will get the so called mutual all the countries will be required to recognize it.

Things will have to change because of the political reasons that
are behind the jars.

We are part of europe and it's our right to work everywere in the european comunity, if some CAA are not recognizing our licenses it's just because they want to apply what is writen in the jars but according the international agreements signed by each countries that are part of EU they have to give us a equal treatment and they have to allow us to work!

Remember that if we have a license issued by one of the above countries each EU CAA has to recognize it after some paper work according the international agreements stated above.

That's why Italy will eventually get the full mutual because right now there are two different laws (JAR FCL and European international agreements) that are saying two diferent things and the only way to fix this problem is to include every EU country in this Mutual recognition.

Ask a lawyer, and you will see that I am right (that's what I did)

Good luck and good flying