PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2004, 19:18
snowbird69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Havana,

It's people like you that make me sick.
Maybe it's time you should get a grasp on reality. You complain when you are working and complain when you're not. Now you're out of a job, I'm sure a phone call from crewing would be welcomed with open arms.

It's typical, this industry is full of whinging crew like yourself but there's hundrends of people out there who would give their right arm to have a job.

On a lighter note, I would just like to say thankyou to all crew and staff (excluding senior management) at European. You're among the best I've ever worked with.

Good luck at J2 Dan, they're lucky to have you!

eruo boy

I don't know whether you are aware but it often costs over £10,000 to transport flight crew + IFD one-way transatlantic. That's more than some people at European earn in a year.

If people stuck to the job they were employed to do, instead of interfering with others, maybe some of the confusion and inconvenience on occasions could have been avoided.

It might be wise for people to think about this in their new jobs before refusing to operate unless the above was guaranteed. Other airlines may not be so accommodating.

Crewing gimp, I hope all is well with your new job. It appears you got out at the right time.

And to all cat lovers out there, don't worry, I have it on good authority that Jaffa has been adopted and will be well looked after by his new owner.