PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen & Hainan A/Ls hiring
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2004, 14:07
Le Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interviewer not agent

Read my lips (Words) I'm no agent... Not even a secret agent.

Kap knows me, you know me Urge and I'm friends with some the agents (sought of comes with all the visits they've made to Hainan) And some of my visits on invitation to Shenzhen.

When a gringo gets into town..It's like bloody Christmas (We don't have many). When HU have finished this bout of hiring the gringo population of Haikou would have more than doubled. I enjoy the company of the Chinese but you still like to kick back and have a conversation with somebody from outside of China...Another reason why I would like to see some more foreigners here.
I have a great life here. I can't help being positive and optimistic... The Airline is moving, improving their image, increasing their international flights, buying lots of new aircraft (Boeing Sales J*** C****** in town confirming the updated dual FMC system for our new aircraft) Also 8 A319s arriving in Jan to May next year. The 777 is going to happen as well as the rest of the HU 767s. They have the money. Problem is with all these Aircraft types we might end up like AN in OZ.

Ask the agencies about the clause on aircraft progression. How can anybody not be positive.

Am I the slimy salesman or somebody that enjoys what he's doing?

Being the owner of a JiangXiang m'cycle with side car which is dirt cheap (3500 RMB) and heeps of fun, taking the Giant bicycle for a ride down by Holiday beech and go out to the buffet dinner (Smoked salmon, Aussie beef, NZ Lamb etc etc)at the mandarin for 79RMB all inclusive. There sold a hotel and 2 bicycles...Must be a salesman.

The lifestyle is fine, the company is trying to please, so if I am the HU salesman well that's fine with me!!