PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March results
Thread: March results
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2004, 13:36
Polish Erek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I to recieved letter from JAA exam people and have passed all exams, my friends have passed but 2 have 1 retake each. but will pass next sitting. I would like to give my good luck to my English friends who have also seen success an soon we will all be flying as one.

Dear sir Mr CATAWAMPUS

Yes I am Eastern european Pilot, I am 27year old with 4800 hours, 4000 which are for Turboprop and Jet type aircraft.

I have come here to do the JAA exams as the market here is very good for an aviator with the experience I receive, the money I will earn is worth a lot in my home city and the living type I have here is much greater.

I will hopefully have on monday a dispensation to fly G type aircraft with the understanding that I place myself through you Instrument system in the next 3-6 months.

I donot understand this head hunted can you advise what is this asI donot see my english teacher until next tuesday late afternoon, I sent myself to 3 seminars given by european low fare airlines who are hopefully helping with my credentials.
I have to call number on Monday for start time.

Yes my country joins JAA EU soon, I wont worry about your jobs, many want JAA licence but only some will come, I am here under contract with several friends who have same licence time as I.

Thank you for the best wishes with the english/ irish cabin girls. We had party last with lots of vodka and english red boll. The girls danced on tables and showed thier underpants and bras to all the guys in the pub. They make me laugh not like the girls at home who would not try and do this. We are all going to an english late night club tonight to party about our results. The girls want us to have donna kebad with lots of chilli sauce.

See you in the sky my friends

Erek Szczepkowski