PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2004, 00:03
Unregistered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel A Few Facts

Hi Everybody

As Badger Badger Badger pointed out a posting WAS deleted I saw it disappear. It was posted officially by EAAC with the intention of answering questions posted by concerned individuals.
Just to put the record straight Paul Stoddart signed a legal contract in December 2002 relinquishing the control of the company to Steven Woodland.Paul has been fighting for the last four months to re-gain control to try and avoid exactly what has happened. Unfortunately nobody would listen.

I have flown Paul on the odd occasion and know that he this decision would have been a very hard one to make but it unfortunately had to be done.
I read a reference on a previous posting stating that “EAAC has made redundancies in the past” this is correct. But I would like to add that most of the Staff including myself were re-employed as soon as it was financially viable.

I would like to wish the remaining 100 or so Staff running European all the best and hope they succeed to ensure a Stronger British Airline Industry.