PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Intership at Emirates - any possibility to write the Diploma Thesis? Pls read more...
Old 19th Mar 2004, 15:17
Blanik9715

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Intership / Practise at Emirates - any possibility to write the Diploma Thesis?

Dear Fellows,

My name is Boris Snoha, I am 20 years old, and I study at the Department of Air Transport of the University of Zilina, Slovakia. My field of study is: Operation and Economics of Air Transport.
The study is “3-Stage“, due to European Credit System – ECTS. I am in the 2nd year of the study – in the 1st stage - Bachelors study (3 years). After graduating next year I will continue to the 2nd stage - Engineering study ( Ing. degree is equivalent to the MSc. degree ) (2 years). I will then, in May 2007 graduate with the MSc. degree in Operations and Economics of Air Transport

As one of the requirements for my next-year graduation is elaboration of the Diploma Thesis, I would like to kindly Ask anyone reading this, who works for, or is somehow linked with the Emirates airline / or possibly Dubai International Airport, for Help to get support for me, so that I could elaborate my Final Thesis at EK / DIA.

I would be extremely grateful for any possibility to co-operate / participate in any company's project, so that I can subsequently write my FT on the basis of the project.

I believe that today, a combination of theory and practice right from the start is a very important issue. I would be very thankful for an opportunity to put my theoretical knowledge into practice, to widen my horizon, gain the precious experience, as well as learning much more about a major modern airline / airport.
I would be honoured for any possibility to work at such professional, dynamic, fast growing, highly organized and industry-leading companies.

It would be very kind of YOU, if you could help me somehow or Refer Me to someone, who could "handle" my "Final Thesis issue".

I appologise indeed for my straight approach, and I hope my inquiry didn't bother you...

Please contact me to:

[email protected]

Tel.: (00) 421 905 708 703

Thank you very much indeed for your help and interest

Faithfully Yours
Boris Snoha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
University of Zilina
Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications
Department of Air Transport and Flight Training Organization - FTO of the University of Zilina

http://www.utc.sk
http://www.kld.utc.sk

Last edited by Blanik9715; 24th Mar 2004 at 19:32.