PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arena Aviation
Thread: Arena Aviation
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2004, 11:10
suspicious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was gonna hold back, but why bother....

So Ozflyer , it would seem your "facts" are coming back to haunt you.

donmackey, there are some lucky sausages at Arena. I know of a certain ex-flight attendent of the fairer sex that somehow managed to fly EVERY SINGLE FLIGHT, all the way to CPL, with the CP ( who only ever stepped out of his big dollar MG for tests, or to fly with his "Golden" students, however they were chosen..... )

THEN go onto do ALL your MECIR with the deputy CP, finish with around 200TT, and SHAZAM, you will land a job with a Mt Isa company with 1500hr minimums....!!

what a lucky lady, her outback time was spent flying lovely white folk out of the Isa. Never spent a day around our indigenous brothers....

the sad thing for me is, I fell for your bullsh!t story about being the "preferred trainer for Qantas" and you happily relieved me of every last cent I had spent the previous 8 years working and scrimping and saving to accrue. You knew of my dreams to fly for a living and you robbed me blind with a smile on your face. Just another one of your suckers I guess.

I was then left in a position where I was told by prospective employers that "it was a real shame" I trained at Arena, despite doing exceptionally well on my exams, and passing my flight tests with ease. Guess that means I don't fit in the "ineptitude and poor performance" group.

On 2 occasions I stood up for my rights as a customer (remember that's what you are Don) and I was branded a trouble maker, and pushed to the outer (while they continued to happily keep taking my money).

So donmackey , listen to what OZFLYER says,
"Let the facts speak for themselves, and ignore the fiction".