PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Aircenter May '04
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2004, 02:29
Desert Budgie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hows things guys?

Nice to hear another good bunch of folks are coming over. Im in Naples on my second stint since last october doing up to FAA CFI. The folks over here are a great bunch and will go out of their way to help you out.

I happened to ****** my knee playing football (if your interested while ur over, some of the residents anjoy a kick around!). I had a long term injury anyway which led to surgery and me being grounded for the last 2 months. Naples staff have been great, picking me up from the surgery center and giving me rides home and for lunch...etc, since i havent been able to use the bike. Oh yeah, and they are pretty damn good at that instruction stuff aswell...

Should be back in the air in a week so things are looking up. I dont think Ill need to introduce myself when you arrive as Im the one that walks with the knee brace and the slight limp on the right side

Naples is a good place. A few good watering holes where Im sure youll become aware of when you come over, great weather and of course a great airport to fly out of. Quite a lot of aviation down here so you gain loads of very good experience rather than buzzing around being the only aircraft in the sky!

Anyway guys, say hello when you arrive and if you want to know anything from a student who is actually at NAC at the mo, feel free to ask.

Cheers
DB

Last edited by Desert Budgie; 19th Mar 2004 at 04:43.