PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - March results
Thread: March results
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2004, 20:23
Polish Erek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello my friends

My name is Erek and I am a pilot and I am new here from Poland.. This is my first and only writing so far. I did not understand about this site much until last week, but I have read it much.

I to await the results for March.

I came to England 10 months ago after attending some open days in Poland given by some low cost airlines from United Kingdom.

I have only had one night a week out every two weeks on the town. The rest of the time has been studying but for a lesson aweek learning how to speak English in a better way.

The exam results I wish for will allow my sponsor airline get me the dispensations that I need from the English caa to fly for my company. I have flown little in the previous 10 months an wish to fly in the open skys once again. I miss my little jet or turbo prop.

Good luck my exam friends, a lot will happen when the results are given.

I will also then allow myself to spend more time wirth my pub friend from Ryanairs cabin crew who have been trying to show me other things about the English/Irish life instead of my study. They are bad girls but good fun.

I will be needing IR school in three months once my dispensation arrange ment runs out to keep flying as I will need English IR. Can anyone help me with schools near Stansted or Luton.

Good luck my friends

Erek Szczepkowski

Last edited by Polish Erek; 18th Mar 2004 at 20:40.