PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2004, 19:45
YYC F/A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Delsey, Legallyblonde, Hotdowntheback, Buffy... everyone at EAAC.

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened. I chatted to some of you last year when I had my EAAC interview in BOH and I was contemplating starting at LGW.

I got the heave ho from my airline yesterday too, they haven't gone bust though so at least I know I will get my final pay cheque.

BA is still recruiting (Cabin Staff) for both LHR and especially LGW. I was supposed to start in June, but when I explained my situation to them they were awesome and have said I can start April 26th for LHR. So go online to www.britishairwaysjobs.com if you're interested in applying, they got back to me within 48 hours of my application last year, and when I finally was able to get over to the UK to interview in February, they told me I had the job by the end of that week, so it seems like the process is pretty fast and streamlined compared to the BA of yore.

Otherwise I'm sure you've heard about Air Atlanta and Excel, everyone seems to think it's going to be big family reunion at Air Atlanta.

Good luck getting your final pay and getting some $$ to hold you over until you can hit the skies again.