PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zim Hiring
Thread: Zim Hiring
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2004, 16:47
McGreaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we are now digressing from the original thread ! The point Myers was trying to make is that Zim isn't hiring. Yet he goes on to say MK is hiring "locals". Air Zim is hiring locals, the other smaller companies are also recruiting locals/"locals". So really what is your point ? Your chances of being recruited in Zim are very slim since the locals/"locals" seem to be getting hired ahead of you ! Why haven't you said the same thing about Zambia, Malawi, South Africa, Lesotho, Ethiopia, Gambia, Nigeria etc ? I can bet you my bottom dollar the situation in all those countries is very similar to what you have in Zim. Raising the issue of racism and AA l would presume wasn't your intention as raised by fellow members. Understand l'm not denying/quashing you the previlege/right of using this forum to acquire/disseminate information on career prospects.

To the other gentlemen who made contributions with political/racial conotations let's stick to the original topic. If anybody wants issues of such a nature to be raised you can gladly start that as a new topic but for the purposes of the original thread l will "puff an' pass"..........