PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Aircenter May '04
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2004, 14:28
Charlie Zulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Epoch,

Oops, I meant the Alligators! ;-)))

The Wellesley Inn is an okay hotel. I paid $33 per night last July which is the rate at which NAC students get.

The rooms are okay with the normal ammenities expected of an American hotel.

The outdoors swimming pool, whilst not big, is plenty big enough for swimming in with both a shallow and deep ends.

Breakfast is a bit of a varse... standard rolls and coffee that you help yourself too in the area where the snack machines are (near the pool).

The hotel reception staff are all very friendly to us NAC folks as well as the other guests.

If you take a right out of the hotel and walk down over the bridge you'll see loads of fish and other type of restaurants. Keep walking for ten minutes or so, past the train museum (didn't get the chance to go in) and you'll end up in the town where all the pubs and bars are!

If you can resist the temptation of the Irish bars or other clubs / bars then you'll probably end up at the beach and pier! I didn't get as far as the beach....

I'll scan some photo's of the Wellesley Inn if you'd like but I won't be able to send them to you until tomorrow (my internet connection at home is down atm, sob sob).

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

Last edited by Charlie Zulu; 18th Mar 2004 at 14:40.