PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Interview
Thread: Eagle Interview
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2004, 07:00
Don Won

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keora, Keora, .......... Keora; Spooky cograts on the big call up dude but I'm afraid if you got more than .5 actual IF and don't hearld from some boaring flying (aerosexual r us inc) school where all the multi you do is AR-HN 18Hld/App Circ for the grass blaa bla bla you mite as well pull the pin now! well in saying that they have taken the odd knob gobbler from some of the GA companys.
Eagle Air is a disgrace, this company was once quite cool but over the last few year's it's taken a sad turn for the worst. what happened??
I think some one needs to let their people know that they only fly little B1900 and to pull in their heads in!!
I mean company's like Air NS and MT Cook give you the 45min is he a good sort interview and your away, none of this 3 day CX style bulls%$#!
Last time I was in NZ I couldn't get on an Origin flight so I had to take an eagle flight but once we landed the co even had to get up and tell us not to hit our heads on the door on the way out I almost pissed myself laughing the 1900D looks like a flying horse float so that you can stand up in them only to KO yourself on the door way out !!!!!!
At the moment eagle are finding it hard to find flight crew so don't be supprised if there are some of our neigbours from Oz and the pacific Islands with you, guess it would be nice if they supported the NZ avaition industy since they did take a pretty big chunk of the Air NZ goverment bailout pie with the fleet replacment .................
If you whant some advice, I hate to say it but Mr Manson's on the right track I would be applying to air ns, orig, chats, arwk ect all these company's are different and have there good and bad points but are alot better than eagle in some way be it pay, base a/c or time to command.