PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2004, 21:11
ann1979

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Luck to Everyone

I worked for European a year ago for about a year. It was a good company to work for, but the work load was very high and some people got put on a lot.

Even a year ago there didn't seem to be much job stability and there were always rumours flying around. The problem was that no one was ever told what was going on and people were kept in the dark.

At one point it seemed that everything was going really great with all the plans for Bath Travel etc etc and with the change of the logos on the 747s. Staff were committed, but were not rewarded for their hard work and effort and were sometimes not paid on time.

I just want to say well done to everyone who has stayed there until the end and I really do hope you find work soon. When I worked at European the people there were great. I haven't got a bad word to say about them. There seemed to be many problems in higher management and communicating what was going on with the company.

Feel free to message me if you used to, or work at European. Good luck to you all!